Home

Here i sit, cheeks a flexin

We do NOT like that team from Dallas, nor their fans Here I sit all broken hearted; Paid a nickle to shit and only farted. If that nickle broke your heart, I hope you shit every time you fart. (Submitted by SlarryMBOB) Here I sit, broken hearted, Tried to shit but only farted; Then one day I took a chance, Tried to fart but shit my pants! (Submitted by Aryeh G.) Here I sit, cheeks a-flexin' Here I sit, cheeks a-flexin', Giving birth to another Texan. (Submitted by Louise L.) As I sat on the pooper, I gave birth to a new state trooper! Some Come Here (Submitted by bob cowboy) Some come here to sit and think, But I come here to shit and stink! Here I Sit to Take a Shit (Poem from Mike B. of Ohio, submitted by Aaron O.) Here I sit to.

Here I sit, cheeks a flexin'. Giving birth to a baby Texan Here I sit, broken-hearted Came to shit, but only farted. 35. share. Report Save. level 2. 3 years ago. Later on I took a chance Tried to fart but shit my pants. 20. share. Report Save. Continue this thread. Here I sit, my cheeks a-flexin', givin' birth to another Texan. 1. Share. Report Save. level 2 · 9y. Here I sit, broken hearted, Meant to shit, but only farted. 1. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 9y. and the answer is masturbate. Next! 1. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 9y Here I sit in solemn bliss, listening to the tricking piss. Now and. Here I sit on the pooper, Just gave birth to a new state trooper. I don't have anything against Texans, but I thought this was interesting when I saw it in a men's room stall-Here I sit, my cheeks a-flexin'. Would I sit up waiting on you, yeah Would I sit up waiting on you, yeah Tell me why would I be when you Flexin', flexin', flexin', flexin', oh, woah, yeah (Woah) Flexin', flexin', flexin', flexin.

Here I sit cheeks a flexin, about to give birth to another Texan . Reactions: trampas and evernoob. Thumping Well-known member. Joined May 19, 2020 Member Number 255 Messages 1,297. Mar 5, 2021 #20 They painted the walls to stop my pen but the shit house poet has struck again . Here I sit, cheeks a' flexin Givin' birth to another Texan. 01-31-2021, 02:30 PM #16. park duck. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Cool Club Join Date Oct 2012 Location Natchez, Ms Posts 17,236. I killed a banded wood duck in the exact same spot #1165-98984 2 years ag here i sit, cheeks a flexin givin birth to another texan dropped a shit, some are floatin just another minnesotan 2/7 (or whatever unit is there) is clownshoes 30 days till i go home oh yeah, i got 7 left i got back 3 days ago, this is a recording dont look here, the joke is in your han Or take this oldie: Here I sit, cheeks a-flexin', giving birth to another Texan. The meter, when you considered it, was odd. Not iambs but some odd triplet formula with the stress on the third: Here I sit , cheeks a- flex in', giving birth to another Tex an. Okay, it broke down a little at the end, but that somehow added to its. Here I sit Cheeks a' flexin' Giving birth To another Texan Seen in oklahoma, chinese buffet stall Boomer Sooner Comment edited at . - #195363915 added by Javapenguin at the smel

The Big Apple: Here I sit, cheeks a-flexin', giving birth

Seen in college restroom: Here I sit in smelly vapor, Just ran out of toilet paper. Class is near, no time to linger, Watch out ass, here comes my finger Here I sit cheeks a-flexin' giving birth to another Texan. Found on the back of the stall door. (kingoffools, Thu 6 Nov 2003, 21:10, archived). Here I sit with cheeks a flexin, giving birth to another Texan! Scanty Em: List of places in US I have zero interest in visiting 1. Mt. Rushmore 2. The Alamo Among others. I just visited the Alamo, and I didn't buy the shirt with that most famous Texan saying - Remember the Alam

Here I sit, My cheeks a-flexin' Giving birth to another Texan! Here I sit, on the pooper, Giving birth to another state trooper! He who writes these lines of wit, Wraps His Trump in little balls From a rest area in Oklahoma, ten years ago: here I sit, cheeks a flexin', just gave birth to another Texan. Oh snap. Another: I was living in Grunge-era Seattle when I went to a bar in town called The Comet. Written on the bathroom wall: Smells like teen urine. And another Here I sit with my cheeks a flexin', Giving birth to another Texan. posted by Wet Spot at 8:51 AM on April 15, 2005 . tristeza: Beer then liquor, never sicker. Liquor then beer, never fear! But I've always heard: Beer on whiskey, might risky, Whiskey on beer, have no fear. Loser The Alaskan toilet song - > Here I sit, cheeks a flexin', giving birth to another Texan. funminiyi • April 1st, 2005 I PROMISE TO RENDER MY SEVICES FAITHFULLY,AND I ALSO PROMISE TO OBEY THE RULE AND REGULATION OF THE CONPANY.THANK YOU

Here I sit, cheeks a flexin, givin birth, to a baby texan I opened the door once and now you're stupid id rather take the butchers word for it. Favorites. Music. Yellowcard. Books. Eclipse. Movies. It's not illegal, it's frowned upon. Television. Two and a Half Men. Games. Halo 2. Athletes. Kobe Bryant. Sports Teams. Chicago Bulls. Sports Siting here with my but cheeks flexin givin birth to another Texan lol-8. RoyD 1 year ago Here I sit, my buns a flexin, fixing to give birth to another Texan. I never forgot it and I. Everyone gets into the bathroom act this season, starting with brother-in-law Andy Botwin (Justin Kirk), who recites a piece of restroom doggerel: Here I sit cheeks a-flexin', giving birth to. Please click here to register for free. Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here. Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription

Here I sit, my cheeks a-flexin', givin' birth to another

1. Let me put it this way, when one goes to a VERY High and Holy place in Scienfoology, a Special Place, where one sees mystic runes upon the walls, saying things like, for instance, Here I sit, my cheeks a-flexin ', givin ' birth, to another Texan, or, here I sit, all broken hearted, paid my dime, and only farted, well, this.
  2. * Never waste your time imagining what could have been - what could have been probably would have been worse * You might see things that arent there. But you cannot not see things that are not there. * Never trust a person whose only goal is to h..
  3. Here I sit, cheeks a flexin,' Just gave birth to another Texan. (Apologies to Texans.) posted by metagnathous at 10:50 AM on August 1, 2009 . On a dumpster behind the Dunkin Donuts: People die in fairytales all the time posted by pointilist at 2:04 PM on August 1, 200
  4. Single Available Now!iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/nsx2b8gAmazon Music: http://tinyurl.com/k2yysflGoogle Play: http://tinyurl.com/ob5znqdMusic video by Hustle G..
  5. The sorry state of the State Song. Florida's State Song, Old Folks at Home is under assault in our shitty Politically Erect Age, suddenly controversial due to lyrics written in 1851. I'd be more inclined to agree if anyone remembered anything but the tune. Also, the offensive terms can easily be changed

Fart Rhymes, Riddles, and Wordpla

Poop Rhymes, Riddles and Sayings - Heptun

1. r/SpreadEm: Pics of girls spreading their butt cheeks. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcut
  2. e - Gluta
  3. Someone wrote the here I sit...., ran all the way from study hall on a restroom stall wall at my High School. This would have been in the late 50's. The principal actually called a special assembly to try to shame the culprit
  4. According to the Urban Dictionary, the verb to flex essentially has one of two meanings. It can mean to show off, to gloat, or to boast, which is the most popular definition of the word; however.

flexin lyrics: hook / (flexin) / tell me why they always flexin / come thru sitting so clean in the / whip have young niccas looking with his mouth / (ahhh ahhh) / (flexin) / come thru flexin / Grip the end of the band in each hand. If you have a band with handles, grip them. Place your arms at your sides with your palms facing out and up, and your elbows glued to your sides. Bend your. Go out at the shows and I just sit back and [?] (Yes I do) The world at my side, I got what I need, I got what I own Yeah I'm flexin' Workin' so hard on my flows 'til I'm breathless I been goin' so fucking hard, I'm fucking restless Life got me goin' through the stresses I'm a blessing Yeah, I'm a blessing Still slayin', fuck the pressur 2007. Sit down, stand up Sit down, stand up Walk into the jaws of hell ( Sit down) Walk into the jaws of hell (Stand up ) Anytime ( Sit down) Be Myself. 070 Shake. business and don't worry 'bout my health Sit me down, sit up, sit up, sit up Stood up on and work it out Pull up, push up, pull up Pull up on 'em, sit me

Here I sit, cheeks a-flexin', just gave birth to another Texan All the Texas Haters can use that one... Click to expand... That's just dumb! (I read the joke in Texas Monthly at the time - maybe you've heard of it) BigLeRoy. Jan 2016 83,599 93,161 Colorado Jan 1, 2021 #79 Devil505 said You bought the wrong toilet. You should have purchased a 14 rough-in toilet. The two-piece toilets are designed to go with the tank against the wall, such that the tank can rest against the wall providing needed support to keep the pressure of.

Rae Sremmurd's collaborative track with Juicy J, Powerglide, has had serious staying power, peaking at No. 34 (so far) on the Billboard Hot 100 Works like magic. Spritz the bowl before you go to create a barrier on the water's surface that traps #2 odor below. Proceed with your business as usual. All anyone will smell is a refreshing blend of natural essential oils. Now, you and your potty guests can leave the toilet smelling better than you found it KID E$$ - Selfie Lyrics, Letra: Smoking weed and popping pillies. I just wanna leave my home. every time I try and fly I keep hitting my dome. popping, lately I been popping. I keep watching numbers going up. and It ain't stopping. say lets drop some new shit

Here are two easy stretching exercises, safe for any age, from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons to help you avoid hip flexor pain. Sit up straight in a chair, hold onto the sides to. Honestly I think I'd rather wipe my arse with my hand than put a piece of texas between my butt cheeks. adven2r March 17 Here I sit, muscles flexin', Giving birth to another Texan Lol! 1 Like. jimbeau77 March 18, 2020, 2:25am #15. Thread of the day(s) right here. Baumbastic_Hawg closed April 12, 2020, 12:59pm #16. This topic. It Looks Like The Face of A Preacher But Smells Like The Ass of A Bear! Brit Ken. User ID: 51165846 United Kingdom 06/19/2019 04:24 AM Report Abusive Post HERE I SIT, MY BUNS A FLEXIN' I JUST GAVE BIRTH TO ANOTHER TEXAN... AMEN! What funny stuff have you seen written on bathroom stall walls while taking a leisurel

These 20 Exercises Will Keep You Flexin' Sit on the edge of a chair with your feet firmly touching the floor. Your hands should be palms down and under your shoulders, resting on the edge of the chair next to your hips. rotate your hands so your palms face out. Press the weights overhead, directly over your shoulders. Slowly lower the. MAKE SITTING FOR A LONG TIME COMFORTABLE Sitting for great amounts of time, especially with an unsupported pelvis, can cause tons of discomfort. It may result in lower back pain, fatigue, improper sitting posture, and even poor blood circulation. This is why it is always important to ensure that we use chairs or other sitting paraphernalia, that will [

Poetry at its finest : memes - reddi

No problem unless the service guys know your face. The then need the $187.00 bathroom fix got bid up to $2,100..So I fixed it myself. Now I need a whole new bathroom A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term sit listen by wax tailor - from the Lyrics.com website

Found this little poem on a public toilet : funn

@flexin-on-yuu I don't know what pigmentation your skin has, nor do I care, but I still think you're some stupid kid around 13 who's passing time and just think it's fun to sit and shout racist racist on the gag platform May 31, 2012. XXLMag.com: Big K.R.I.T. Mercy [Excerpt From the June 2012 Issue] K.R.I.T. was here. At least he was a few seconds ago. The 25-year-old Mississippi rapper was right here at the edge of a parking lot in Northwest Atlanta, talking about he needed to find an outlet for his barber to plug clippers into On this episode of the BWR Podcast the crew had the pleasure of speaking to Doe Doobs is a serial entrepreneur from Philly. Doe has a company he owns with his wife called Lola & Doe The sell special Soap and skin care products. Doe also has a sock company called Sole Deep Socks. On this episode we will go over how doe got started, some of his view points on where he thinks the culture needs. Get More: RapFix Live, Full Episode I spend plenty blue face racks on shit I wear once, yeah Just like that ho, man, I can't keep nothin' One, two, three million, I bet it, placed a bet, I set it It's way too hot, clear out the block, spin on your shit and wet it Do it and stop, Prada'd up, bitch, we flexin' while we steppin' I don't want to talk about that shit, this money my.

Bend your arms and bring your hands toward your shoulders, stopping at chest level. Your palms should face each other with a close grip. Squeeze your triceps and extend your arms overhead. Pause at the top. Slowly lower to the starting position. Do 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps Poems for Black Lives Matter . CHARM student editors began curating this collection of poems in February 2020, in support of the Black Lives Matter at School Week of Action, using poems that were featured in previous volumes of CHARM. The reality is that we've received and published many, many poems addressing systemic racism, police brutality, and racial injustice, as well as poems that.

Best/most memorable public bathroom graffiti? - In My

Put me in coach, ain't out here flexin' for nobody. I was born to do it, God don't make mistakes and say I'm sorry. He ain't never dropped the ball. I don't never plan to fumble. Catch me runnin' with them lions. Reggie Bushin' in the jungle 16. Blessings - Lecra Yes I'm a sucker for. dimples. A dimple is any sort of indentation. Most dimples are actually caused by a birth defect. The most common cause of dimples is a shortened muscle, which explains why dimples are not always apparent at rest, since muscles are typically in their shortened state at rest. In the face, shorter face muscles pull at. Click here to see epic professionally-made On The Run rehearsal footage. Bun B Shares #TBT Photo For June 27th June 27th is an important day in Houston, Texas rap

HoodyBaby - Flexing Lyrics Genius Lyric

Extended time-out. Keep the bullying student (s) in extended time-out for one week. Also, keep him (or her) with you, or under adult supervision, during recess. If his behavior is perfect and he is kind to his classmates during the week, then give him a tryout; allow him to rejoin the class on a probationary basis What inspired the Voices project? The Voices of Quarantine (or Voices for short) project was a project conceptualized during the extreme isolation/quarantine of the COVID-19 outbreak.While cooped up in isolation, like most people, I wanted to help and give back but I have never really been scientifically or medically inclined to volunteer my time and I don't have a sewing machine She keep her face down, (down) face down I bite your cheeks with my teeth, then (kiss) the top of your ass-crack (your ass-crack) Bend you over, kiss the top of your shoulders, gettin' your ass smacked I nibble the back of your neck and lick in your ear, you knowin' I'm here Not too loud 'cause you got neighbors around, but I want 'em to hea Start and sit hitters for Week 6. Victor Martinez is still looking for some Fantasy respect, and our Scott White thinks he could deliver in a big way in Fantasy Week 6. He helps owners set the.

Shitter stall limericks irate4x

Website. tipaperwork .com. Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. (born September 25, 1980), better known by his stage names T.I. and Tip (often stylized as TIP or T.I.P. ), is an American rapper, actor, record producer, entrepreneur, record executive, and author. Harris signed his first major-label record deal in 1999 with Arista subsidiary LaFace Here everyone used to do it, but it seems to be on the decline now. As for doors protecting you from bullets? well yeah except they don't use the door to stop bullets. they use the door post to hide their face so you don't know who is in there to shoot I'm here to flex so I guess I should mention. Ol' Shredder, he's a real go-getter. Brings home the cheddar, spins all the records. Next up on the line up is a fucking rhino. A warthog you might know, a funky fly bro. Here on a mission, fear and submission. Clear you be wishing wheels weren't spinnin Here are some ways to use your politeness to avoid being drawn into conversations, or answering questions, that you do not wish to. Just say you aren't comfortable! This isn't always the easiest response, but in some situations simply telling someone you'd prefer not to discuss it is the quickest way to shut down the topic Yes those June bugs feel exactly like that, first one I was like that was a very hard drop of water that hit me in the face. With the clear lenses in my sunglasses it wasn't to bad though. The Jeep has been exactly what we needed here as well. Lots of back roads by my to just cruise around on. Nice to get out a little during all of this isolation

First ban

Maggie's - shithouse poet Sniper's Hide Foru

cummings lilt of Poopie doopie you so loopy for instance

I'm no KoN supporter, but they'd still last months, if they'd even ever fall. They have the best commanders in the game (god commanders), many of the best castles in the game, and stockpiles of rubies you couldn't even imagine. They are sitting on hundreds of thousands of rubies, sometimes even millions, saved up to buy tools, etc.. The Ohgeesy Episode. On this season of The Making of Shoreline Mafia we sit down with Ohgeesy who discusses how getting arrested was a turning point in his life and how fatherhood has changed his perspective and drive. If you like what you hear make sure you go subscribe, rate and leave us a comment. Hosted & Produced by Jonathan Mena Her cheeks burned and she sat there like a fool, unable to say a single damn word on her first day of linguistics club. but it was better than sitting there tapping her shoe until someone snapped at her. But Nicole took any exercise she could get - even if that were just flexin' the general helplessness of fate and random cosmic.

Here I sit Cheeks a' flexin' Giving birth To another

I sit down in a folding chair near Kevin Ryan, commander of the gang enforcement unit, and Ken Boudreau, a 27-year department veteran who runs the gang unit's school-safety team Yo, 'Lexie, bruv, can you even afford to sit in one 'dem fancy ass velvet seats they got up in here? I'ma tell you straight, naw, man, but they sure 'nough let you be workin' in here, some modern day slavery, ain't sugarcane no more, now they slaving you for entertainment

TOILET WALL JOKES - Google Group

You so fuckin aggravating girl the feds know who scamming & who aint & most of these ***** Or bitches aint making enough money for the feds to give af or be on they trail. ***** aint went to school, got no business or investments but flexin 10-20k cars & jewelry bags on ig da feds got ig they know who & wat they wanna know . u be in here everyday complaining but wont stay out the thread u a. The secret lies in the abdomen. First, notice how you breathe with a relaxed abdomen. Sit reasonably straight in a chair. Don't slump, but don't pitch yourself forward, either. Make sure your lower abdomen is not restrained by tight clothing. Now breathe so that your lower abdomen moves out during each inhalation and relaxes during each exhalation I'd assume you are hitting people who actually have some gear on their casts and rez tools on their walls, and don't keep horrors sitting in their mains or somethin' Dead accounts are much easier to hurt than live ones. Not accusing anybody of anything. Just saying